Buy a Camper Trailer from Diamond Valley Camper Trailers
Our ex-hire models are clean, well-maintained and serviced regularly.
You know you are getting the best
at Diamond Valley Camper Trailers.
Whether you want a weekend getaway or some serious time-out, Diamond Valley Camper Trailers offer a choice of quality Camper Trailers, ready to hit the road.
We help you every step of the way...
When you pick up your Camper Trailer, we will step you through the process and demonstrate exactly how it is packed-up, set-up, hooked up, as well as how everything works. We also provide you with a basic guide just in case you need a little help when you get out there.
Shown is the Sleepout that attaches to the tent.
We recommend that you:
- Allow yourself plenty of time to pack - especially if you're heading off the beaten track away from all mod cons.
- If possible have a trial run, setting it up and connecting everything - you’ll be surprised how much easier and quicker it becomes after a few attempts.
All of our Camper Trailers are a compact, comfy home away from home and include a queen sized bed on top of the trailer itself, an extra 2.2m x 2.7m of living space within the tent, so plenty of room for a couple of stretchers or camping mats, a 2.4m wide awning which runs the full length of the trailer and a spare wheel.
At Diamond Valley Camper Trailers, we have the following Camper Trailer models:
- All Rounder Off Road
- Off Road Deluxe
Phone or email for information and pricing on these models.
Our All Rounder model has a kitchen bench with stainless steel storage, drawer & sink and a portable 2 burner camp stove; a 60L underbody water tank with pump tap on the side of the trailer, a mounted gas bottle; manual override brakes; a slide-out drawer which is also accessible from inside the camper; a toolbox mounted on the drawbar; a 75Ah battery system and LED lighting inside and out.
Included with your camper trailer purchase from Diamond Valley Camper Trailers :
- Queen size bed
- Groundsheet for underneath the tent
- Large awning- already attached and simple to erect
- Poles, ropes & pegs for the awning
- Mallet & Shifter
- Wheel Chocks
- Tent Peg Puller
- Stove & sink
- Gas bottle
- Water tanks for you to fill with your own drinking water
- Battery system
- Easy to use instructions
Additional equipment available fincludes ...
- 60L Evakool 12V/240V Fridge +/or Freezer combination
- 85L Evakool 12V/240V Fridge +/or Freezer combination
- Additional Sleepout to accomodate the kids or friends
- Walls for the Annexe
- Oztent Bi-fold Tables, Stretchers
- Solar Panels